Miyerkules, Enero 29, 2014

My Father's Pizza Story

Who shall dare to chide me for loving a pizza? Yes, I love it and it is not an ordinary pizza that you think. Would you know the secret? - My father's own style of it.

In my childhood's day, I always lingered in our kitchen with my father. And one of his greatest recipes is the wood oven pizza. Yes, it is a hoary version of cooking pizza using our old wood fired oven.

We all know that using wood fired oven gives lot of benefits. One of the advantages of using it is that the tool adds to the spices and flavours of the pizza. Here are the reasons why my father's pizza is one of the best foods ever.

Fast heating times and retains heat longer.  The baking heat in the oven can be 570 and 660 degrees Fahrenheit. By keeping a continuous small fire happening inside the oven, these temperatures can be maintained that makes a really good pizza. Actually, it is really designed to cook pizzas very quickly and efficient if you need to cook a lot of pizzas!

Delicious crust. The moisture in the dough is thus covered off by means of the heat temperature. This helps prevent flavourful crust that’s fluffy, yet soft and chewy.

Unique flavour. Only a wood-fired brick oven imparts that unique smoky flavor that cannot be reproduced in a normal kitchen oven. The high temperature produces other flavors not achieved by slow cooking.

Crispier toppings. Because of the radiant heat and incessant airflow generated in the oven, vegetable toppings will be crunchier than those pizzas made in the oven. This fast cooking also allows the vitamins and other nutrients in the veggies to remain. In addition, the actual cheese does not burn up but, instead, leads to an appealing color and smoky flavor.

It is the best! I don't think that even I searched the whole world; I would find a pizza that is as delectable and as delicious like my father's wood oven pizza. I am sure after reading this you will definitely try this at your home!



































Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento